Dare Agency worked with Penguin and infographic artist Stefanie Posavec on an iPhone app that allows users to read the new Stephen Fry book, The Fry Chronicles in a non-linear fashion.
Dare says it’s not an eBook but a new mobile-specific way of reading that allows people to access the tech-loving author’s book in chunks, each tagged and color coded according to the nature of the content.
– Discover a new and utterly original way of reading, through visual indexing
– A non-linear structure allows you to create your own personal narrative
– Navigate by spinning through 112 self-contained sections, view their opening words and follow their tags
– Find your way with a choice of four colour-coded categories: People, Subjects, Feelings and Fryisms
– See which sections you’ve read and store your favourites