Some highlights from the book include:
* A proven 4-step process for building a powerful brand (discover, create, communicate, maintain).
* Tips on using social media tools for personal empowerment, confidence building, and professional networking in order to attract jobs directly to you, without applying!
* Tested advice on how to create an online and offline presence for career protection and self-promotion.
* Over 40 expert quotes from leaders including Don Tapscott, Guy Kawasaki, Penelope Trunk, and David Kirkpatrick of Fortune Magazine among others.
* More than 70 research reports, three personal case studies and examples to give you a broader perspective on the topic.
Bottom line: This is the handbook for surviving and thriving in the digital age